How to Create a Facebook Page Video Header
We all know how powerful Facebook videos can be, but I was personally blown away when I saw a video used EFFECTIVELY in a Facebook page header, its such a great way to greet someone to your page. So thanks Wholehearted Family Health for the push!
I’m not going to lie, that was a few months ago and its been sitting on my ‘To Do’ list for sometime, today I tackled it and it took me 15mins – why do I keep putting things off!!
How to Create a Video
I bragged about this video editing website recently in my blog Free easy to use video editing and video creation websites, its a FREE website that allows you to easily create videos from stock images, your own photos as well as a video database they provide.
1. Visit the website Lumen5 www.lumen5.com
2. For a Facebook video header you want to select ‘Start from Scratch’.
3. You can either select from their stock images, or upload your own photos.
4. Add the text/copy you would like to feature and adjust the highlight colours to your brand
5. You can then add as many additional slides as you like.
6. Add an outro slide of your logo plus your key message/website
7. If you want to be really fancy you can also select background music
7. Finalise and download your completed video.
Some things to consider:
– Lumen 5 does not have a spell checker, so please check your spelling before finalising your video
– Keep the standard 16:9 Landscape size which is what it will default to
– Only place text in the middle section as Facebook will trim sections off the top/bottom
Upload your video to your Facebook Page
1. Go to your Facebook Page
2. In your Facebook header you will see the option “Change Cover”, click on this and upload your video
3. Adjust your video so that your text is centre
Here is a look at what I created and uploaded using this FREE and EASY process.
Your page is 100% more inviting now and new customers will be able to see your full offer without having to scroll through all of your old posts too!
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook and Instagram if you haven’t already.
Your Complete Guide to Using Hashtags on Instagram Here you will find EVERYTHING you need to know about using Hashtags on Instagram to grow your profile and brand engagement. A post with at least one Instagram hashtag averages 12.6% more engagement than posts...
Ultimate Guide to Christmas Marketing for Business OwnersThe lead up to Christmas is one of the busiest time of years (especially for us mums!) but as a business, its one of the most lucrative... If you are panicking because you haven't started yet - its OK! We asked...
School Holiday Tips from Work at Home Mums "I love working from home" ~ every WAHM mum not on school holidays... As working parents, school holidays are always a challenge no matter your situation. As work from home mums, our challenge is unique to us... yes we...