Courses and Workshops
Looking to build your Digital Understanding? You’ve come to the right place!
Our Digital Mums have a range of courses and (in person) workshops to help you grow your understanding of the online space, website development, social media, video creation – we got you!
Want to be a VA but have absolutely no idea where to even begin? VA Institute has a super personalised one-on-one program where participants come away with ALL the tools required to step into a career path as a VA, plus some amazing additional inclusions that are all relevant and critical to setting up a successful home-based VA business.
Your Personalised Training is delivered one-to-one via either:
- an online meeting platform with face to face sessions
- a full day one-one-one workshop (at a location convenient to you)
- an Intensive Workshop held over 2 nights / 3 days (one-on-one)
- In conjunction with the Formal Training (as outlined above), we work
together for a total of 6 weeks to ensure your business is launched correctly
The Program is personally delivered by Ingrid Bayer who has been a VA since 2008, and has built up years of experience in the Australian Virtual Assistant Industry.
A free mini course to boost your confidence and get you started with SEO.
You know that getting to grips with Google is essential to your business. But for most, the thought of dipping your toe in the Search Engine Optimisation pond fills you with dread. I’m guessing you’ve been avoiding tackling SEO for one of four main reasons:
- You feel it’s too technical for you to grasp.
- You worry that SEO changes all the time and you’ll never be able to keep up.
- You’re confused by all the conflicting information you’ve found online.
- You fear you don’t have time to do it yourself or the money to pay an expert.
That’s where this mini course can help, by completing this 100% free mini course you’ll get:
- A sound understanding of how SEO works
- The confidence you need to embark on your SEO journey
- The first steps towards boosting your traffic and conversions
- An understanding of whether you should pay for SEO or aim for DIY
- A source of truth that you can trust with your questions and concerns
You’ll receive an email each day with an educational tutorial and a practical exercise to complete.
Do you want to effortlessly attract customers with marketing that really works?
All successful marketing strategies start with a detailed understanding of who you’re targeting, and that’s exactly what this workshop is all about.
Who is this for?
If you’re a business owner just starting out, or if you want to improve your marketing results, this is for you!
Maybe you’re struggling to identify an ideal customer because you have a broad market appeal.
Or, maybe you don’t know how to profile your ideal customer and need a bit of help!
What do we cover?
- Defining your niche
- Creating your ideal customer avatar
- Identifying what makes them buy and when to approach them
- How to write your marketing message for ads
- How to write your elevator pitch
You’ll join me LIVE for 90 minutes where you’ll take part in an interactive workshop – this means you’ll be actually doing the exercises in the workshop and have the chance for live feedback.
If you have a course or workshop event that you think might be of interest to our audience, please contact [email protected] for more details of advertising on this site.
How To Create a Scrolling Screen Effect This scrolling screen effect is a great way to show off a new webpage, your Facebook page, your Instagram feed or perhaps show your Facebook reviews. In this video tutorial we will walk you step-by-step through the...
Free Digital Marketing Online Courses I hate to make this about COVID-19, but if you do find yourself having some free time between homeschooling, making the kids snacks and keeping yourself sane - then these are some great FREE courses in Australia. The most...
I’ve worked with more than 100 businesses over the past four years and without question there are some mistakes which repeat over and over again no matter what the industry. The top three mistakes I see in marketing to mothers are…